1. The perfect smoky eye is a sophisticated blend of sultry shades. Begin with a neutral eyeshadow base to make the make-up last.
2. Next, apply a shimmery brown shadow to add depth and glamour.
3. Brush on a lavender shadow most intensely at the lash line and then blend it toward the brow bone.
4. Using a brush, line the eyes with a plum-coloured shadow.
5. Go over that with a black eye liner pencil to add drama.
6. Two generous coats of black mascara on both the upper and lower lashes finish the look.
“I love a smoky eye – it’s a classic, romantic style that can elevate any look. Depending on your skin tone, you can even go deeper with the colours so you’re not necessarily limited to lavender and purple.” – Elias Srour