Kim spends 12 million dirhams a year on her glam squad.
It consists of:
- Two make-up artists
- Hair colourist
- Hair stylist
- Fitness instructor
And they don’t come cheap either. Once you tot up what Kim spends each year on looking so gorgeously groomed, it comes up to a whopping 12 million dirhams. Here’s the breakdown…
Joyce Bonelli and Rob Scheppy: They work on a rotation basis – each day they’re with a different Kardashian sister).
Joyce is on a retainer for $750,000.00 per year (nearly 3 million dirhams).
Bonus for events and travel = $1.5 Million per year (5.5 million dirhams).
She also works with Nicki Minaj and Nicole Richie.
Joyce met Kim on a shoot, “and this was before Keeping Up with the Kardashians even aired. I didn’t even know who she was!”
“I grew up watching The Munsters and that’s what made me want to do make-up.”
Rob’s fee was not disclosed…
He also works with Mariah Carey and Daisy Fuentes.
Rob first met Kim at the 2008 Victoria Secret fashion show . “The first time I did Kim’s make-up, she didn’t really like it. I gave her a red lip with black liner. It was more of a Hollywood look, and at the time what she was doing was lots of smoky eyes and pale lips. She was like, “Oh, this wasn’t what I expected.” So I toned it down. And the next day she called me again. She said, “I want you to do my make-up.” And I was like, “I thought you hated what I did!” She said, “Actually, the press said I looked like a movie star.” So she grew to like my make-up after she got compliments on it.
George Papanikolas: $500 (nearly 2,000 dirhams) per appointment.
Kim has two appointments per month, which sets her back $12,000 per year – that’s nearly half a million dirhams!
- InStyle, Allure and People Magazine have voted George as one of the country’s top colourists.
- Uses French, freehand technique called Balayage, to createe natural looking, sun kissed colour which George says “makes you look like you spent a summer at the beach, not three hours at the salon.”
George also works with Miranda Kerr, Nicole Richie and Sarah Michelle Gellar and often visits Dubai’s Bellefemme Salon to give UAE clients the Kim K treatment.
Chris McMillan: Costs $4,000.00 (almost 15,000 dirhams) per event.
Kim reportedly spends $50,000.00 per month (184,000 dirhams) that’s over 2 million dirhams a year!
- Invented the “Rachel Cut” for Jennifer Aniston on Friends.
- Allure magazine ranked him among "The Influencers" - an elite group of creative artists from the world of fashion and entertainment.
- Single-handedly transformed the standards of red-carpet hair with his loose, low key aesthetic-the result of years spent perfecting the tousled waves and natural texture of ‘surfer girls’.
Chris also works with Cameron Diaz, Sandra Bullock, Courtney Cox and Gwyneth Paltrow.
Tracy Anderson: A multi-platform fitness/wellness entrepreneur and author. She is best known for her Tracy Anderson Method.
- Tracy was an aspiring professional dancer before put on 40lbs living in NYC which led to her career in weight loss and fitness.
Kim reportedly spends $250,000.00, nearly 1 million dirhams, per year on personal training.
If you can’t afford her then look for her free online videos:
Tracy works with countless Hollywood glamour queens, including Halle Berry, Madonna, Gwyneth Paltrow, Nicole Richie, Courtney Cox, Shakira, Jake and Maggie Gyllenhaal, Ashley Greene, Jennifer Lopez and Bethenny Frankel.
Fleur Fatele by Kim Kardashian West, Dh215 for 50ml, exclusively at Parfum Monde for the next two weeks till it hits perfume counters across the region.