Biltong and blue cheese muffins
Baking time 20 mins
1 tbsp baking powder
2 extra-large eggs
100g biltong, roughly chopped
125g blue cheese, crumbled
1. Preheat the oven to 180ºC and line a muffin tray with paper cups.
2. In a large bowl, sift the flour, baking powder and salt.
3. In a jug, whisk together the eggs, oil and milk.
4. Mix the wet mixture with the dry ingredients and beat lightly until smooth.
5. Stir the biltong and blue cheese through the mixture then spoon into the paper cups.
6. Bake for about 20 minutes or until golden.